|作者：spcao 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2009/5/17||
1. We ________ to move but are still considering where to go to.
A. are deciding B. decided
C. have decided D. had decided
2. I left my pen on the desk and now it’s gone; who ________ it?
A. took B. has taken
C. will take D. had taken
3. They won’t buy any new clothes because they ________ money to buy a new car.
A. save B. were saving
C. have saved D. are saving
4. I ________ your last point — could you say it again?
A. didn’t quite catch B. don’t quite catch
C. hadn’t quite catch D. can’t quite catch
5. —Are you a teacher?
—I ________, but now I am working in a company.
A. is B. am
C. was D. had
6. I feel sure I ________ her somewhere before.
A. was to meet B. have met
C. had met D. would meet
7. —Does Liu Hui serve in the army?
—No, but he ________ in the army for three years.
A. served B. has served
C. is serving D. would serve
8. —Tom came back home yesterday.
—Really? Where ________ at all?
A. had he been B. has he been
C. had he gone D. has he gone
9. Unfortunately, when I dropped in, Professor Smith ________, so we only had time for a few words.
A. has just left B. had just left
C. just left D. was just leaving
10. —I’m sorry; I shouldn’t have been so rude to you.
—You ________ your temper but that’s OK.
A. have lost B. had lost
C. did lose D. were losing
11. —You must have met him the other day.
—Oh, no, I ________.
A. hadn’t B. mustn’t
C. haven’t D. didn’t
12. —Will you go to the park now?
—Not until I ________ my physics exercises.
A. will finish B. have finished
C. will have finished D. had finished
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|