|作者：gramhl 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2008/12/3||
1. Nearly all the streets are in straight lines, ________ from east to west. Those ________ run from north to south are called avenues.
A. running; that B. run; who
C. running; who D. run; that
2. This is the case ________ he’s had all his money stolen.
A. when B. where
C. that D. on which
3. Mr. Smith will pay a visit to Beijing this autumn, ________ we will enjoy the Olympic Games in 2008.
A. where B. when
C. which D. how
4. The artist will not paint people or animals but he will paint anything ________ .
A. that the little girl asks him B. the little girl asks him to
C. for the little girl to ask him D. what the little girl asks him
5. —How did you get in touch with the travel agent, Robin?
—Oh, that’s easy. I surfed the Internet and then called one ________ the telephone
number is provided.
A. which B. in which
C. of which D. whose
6. October 15 th is my birthday, ________ I will never forget.
A. when B. that
C. what D. which
7. The treatment will continue until the patient reaches the point ________ he can walk correctly and safely.
A. when B. where
C. which D. whose
8. There are several research centers in China ________ a certain disease called Bird Flu is being studied.
A. which B. where
C. when D. what
9. I hope that the little ________ I have been able to do does good to them all.
A. which B. what
C. that D. when
10. The time is not far away ________ modern communications will become widespread in China’s vast countryside.
A. as B. when
C. until D. before
11. ________ is known to everybody, Taiwan is a part of China. We must unify it.
A. It B. As
C. Which D. What
12. I shall never forget the day ________ Shen Zhou V was launched, ________ has a great effect on my life.
A. when, which B. that, which
C. which, that D. when, that
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|