|作者：chengh 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2008/12/2||
(1) Never in my wildest dreams _________ these people are living in such poor conditions. (安徽卷)
A. I could imagine B. could I imagine
C. I couldn’t imagine D. couldn’t I imagine
(2) Never before _________ in greater need of modern public transport than it is today. (上海卷)
A. has this city been B. this city has been
C. was this city D. this city was
(1) Little _________ that we were watching his every move, so he seemed to be going his own way in this business. (安徽卷)
A. he realized B. he didn’t realize
C. didn’t he realize D. did he realize
(2) They have a good knowledge of English but little _________ they know about German (天津卷)
A. have B. did C. had D. do
(1) Seldom _________ any apology when mistakes are made.
A. we receive B. do we receive
C. we received D. did we receive
(2) Seldom _________ an article that was so full of lies.
A. have I read B. I have read C. had I read D. I had read
Hardly _________ Edinburgh than they were ordered to return to London.
A. had they reached B. they had reached
C. have the reached D. they have reached
当no sooner, no longer等结构置于句首时，其后习惯上要用倒装语序（与一般疑问句形式相同）。如：（答案分别为AC）
(1) —Did Linda see the traffic accident?
—No, no sooner _________ than it happened. (天津卷)
A. had she gone B. she had gone
C. has she gone D. she has gone
(2) No sooner _________ mowing the lawn than it started raining.
A. have I started B. I have started
C. had I started D. I had started
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|