|作者：陈根花 文章来源：第二课堂 点击数： 更新时间：2008/12/24||
1. You can contact us by telephone or e-mail, _________ you prefer.
A. whenever B. however C. whichever D. whatever
2. _________ rich one may be there is always something one wants.
A. Whatever B. Whenever C. However D. Wherever
3. We should report any incident, _________.
A. however serious or minor it is B. how serious or minor is it
C. it is how serious or minor D. it is however serious or minor
4. _________ I say, he always disagrees.
A. However B. Whatever C. Whichever D. Whoever
5. _________ she goes, there are crowds of people waiting to see her.
A. Wherever B. However C. Whichever D. Whoever
6.—What do you want to do next? We have half an hour until the basketball game.
—It’s up to you. _________ you want to do is fine with me.
A. Whatever B. However C. Whichever D. Whoever
7. You can find _________ you need at the shopping centre, which is always busy at the weekend.
A. whichever B. wherever C. whoever D. whatever
8. Don’t, _________ you do, tell Patrick or the world will know!
A. however B. whenever C. whatever D. wherever
9. _________ he was asked why he was late for class, he would answer carelessly, always the same thing.
A. However B. Whenever C. whatever D. Whichever
10. This is a very interesting book. I’ll buy it, _________.
A. how much may it cost B. no matter how it may cost
C. however much it may cost D. how may it cost
11. _________ you choose to live there are always going to be disadvantages.
A. Whenever B. Wherever C. However D. Whatever
12. In peace, too, the Red Cross is expected to send help _________ there is human suffering.
A. whoever B. however C. whatever D. wherever
13. _________ makes this shop different is that it offers more personal services.
A. What B. Who C. Whatever D. Whoever
14. _________ team wins on Saturday will go through to the national championships.
A. No matter what B. No matter which C. Whatever D. whichever
15. Can _________ leaves last please lock up?
A. whoever B. whenever C. whatever D. whichever
16. Everyone is equal before the law, and _________ breaks the law should be punished.
A. whichever B. whatever C. whoever D. however
17. _________ player scores the highest number of points will be the winner.
A. Whatever B. Whichever C. However D. Whenever
18. We can go to the seven o’clock performance or the eight—_________ suits you best.
A. whichever B. wherever C. whoever D. however
19. _________ team wins on Saturday will go on to the national championships.
A. Whenever B. However C. Whatever D. Whichever
20. _________ hungry I am, I never seem to be able to finish off a whole pizza.
A. However B. How C. Whatever D. What
21. If Emma likes something she’ll buy it _________ much it costs.
A. however B. how C. whatever D. what
22. If you take money from the fund, _________ small the amount, you must record it in this book.
A. how B. however C. no matter D. whatever
23. “What shall we do tonight then?” “It’s up to you—_________ you want.”
A. however B. whenever C. whatever D. whomever
【参考答案】1—5 CCABA 6—10 ADCBC 11—15 BDADA 16—20 CBADA 21—23 ACC
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|