|作者：chengh 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2008/11/23||
1. —Come on, please give me some ideas about the project.
—Sorry. With so much work _________ my mind, I almost break down.
A. filled B. filling C. to fill D. being filled
2. John received an invitation to dinner, and with his work _________, he gladly accepted it.
A. finished B. finishing C. having finished D. was finished
The person with the most to lose is the director. 损失最大的是主任。
With all this work to do, I won’t have time to go out. 有这么多工作要做，我就没有时间出去了。
With such good cardres to carry out the Party’s policy we feel safe. 有这样的好干部执行党的政策，我们感到放心。
In the afternoon, with nothing to do, I went on a round of the bookshops. 下午没事我就去逛书店。
He soon fell asleep with the light still burning. 灯还亮着他很快就睡着了。
The day was bright, with a fresh breeze blowing. 天气晴朗吹着一股清风。
We went into a large waiting room with a large fan spinning overhead. 我们走进一个大候诊室，头上有一个大电扇运转着。
The ocean looks very beautiful with the moonlight glimmering on its surface. 海洋真美，月光在海面上闪烁。
Parks come alive with people picnicking, taking walks, rowing boats or swimming, while the quieter ones sit on the benches enjoying the flower scents in the breeze. 公园里很热闹，有的人在吃野餐、散步、划船或游泳，那些爱清静的人则坐在长凳上嗅着风中的花香。
With winter coming on, it’s time to buy warm clothes. 冬天就要到了，该买暖和衣裳了。
She sat with her head bent. 她低着头坐在那里。
I dare you to run across the road with your eyes shut. 我量你不敢闭着眼睛跑过马路。
They held him with his arms pinned to his side. 他们抓住了他，把他的胳膊按在肋部。
1978 ended with nothing settled. 在一切悬而未决的情况下1978年结束了。
He painted her sitting with her hands folded. 他画她坐着手叉在胸前。
1. With so much work _________, I can’t go to the movies.
A. to do B. doing C. be doing D. done
2. I won’t be able to go on holiday with my mother _________.
A. to be ill B. being ill C. been ill D. to being ill
3. With the crowds _________, the royal party drove to the palace.
A. cheering B. to cheer C. being cheered D. cheered
4. All the afternoon he worked with the door _________.
A. to lock B. locked C. being locked D. locking
5. He came back with a basket _________ with fresh fruit.
A. filled B. to fill C. filling D. being filled
6. I couldn’t do my homework with all that noise_________.
A. going on B. goes on C. went on D. to go on
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|