|作者：陈仁祯 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2008/8/8||
1. Mr Li required the computer equipment referred ________ used in every classroom.
A. should be B. have to be
C. to be D. to being
2. —Yang Liwei has won great honour for our country.
—Who is Yang Liwei?
—What a question! It is surprising ________ the first spaceman in China.
A. you didn’t know our national hero B. to you not to know him
C. you should know nothing about D. you knew nothing about him
3. —What courses are you going to do next term?
—I don’t know. But it’s about time ________ on something.
A. I’d decide B. I decided
C. I decide D. I’m deciding
4. One of the requirements for the fire is that the material ________ to its burning temperature.
A. is heated B. will be heated
C. would be heater D. be heated
5. Robert wishes that he ________ business instead of history when he was in university.
A. studies B. studied
C. has studied D. had studied
6. My demand is that the information referred to in my report ________ to Mr. Brown without delay.
A. to be e-mailed B. e-mailed
C. be e-mailed D. being e-mailed
7. He was very busy yesterday, otherwise he ________ to the meeting.
A. would come B. came
C. would have come D. had come
8. Without electricity human life ________ quite different today.
A. is B. will be
C. would have been D. would be
9. If he had not gone out in the storm, he ________ alive now.
A will be B. would be
C. would have been D. is
10. If only I ________ how to operate an electronic computer as you do.
A. had known B. would know
C. should know D. knew
11. But for the party, he ________ of hunger fifteen years ago.
A. would have died B. would die
C. must have died D. must die
12. I would have come earlier, but I ________ that you were waiting for me.
A. didn’t know B. hadn’t know
C. would have known D. haven’t known
13. The teacher agreed to the suggestion that the students ________ two weeks to prepare for the exam.
A. give B. should give
C. be given D. would be given
14. Wang Ling, one of my friends, is very good at English. He speaks English as if he ________ an Englishman.
A. were B. would be
C. have been D. had been
15. We ________ our lives had it not been for the policeman.
A. would have lost B. should lose
C. might lose D. had lost
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|