|作者：hyygra 文章来源：www.yygrammar 点击数： 更新时间：2008/8/6||
1. Helen had to shout ________ above the sound of the music.
A. making herself hear B. to make herself hear
C. making herself heard D. to make herself heard
2. Reading is an experience quite different from watching TV; there are pictures ________ in your mind instead of before your eyes.
A. to form B. form C. forming D. having formed
3. The man insisted ________ a taxi for me even though I told him I lived nearby.
A. find B. to find C. on finding D. in finding
4. The old man, ________ abroad for twenty years, is on the way back to his motherland.
A. to work B. working C. to have worked D. having worked
5. You were silly not ________ your car.
A. to lock B. to have locked C. locking D. having locked
6. Don’t leave the water ________ while you brush your teeth.
A. run B. running C. being run D. to run
7. When flint ________ to the market, these products enjoyed great success.
A. introducing B. introduced C. introduce D. being introduced
8. “We can’t go out in this weather,” said Bob, ________ out of the window.
A. looking B. to look C. looked D. having looked
9. My advisor encouraged ________ a summer course to improve my writing skills.
A. for me taking B. me taking C. for me to take D. me to take
10. ________ in the queue for half an hour, Tom suddenly realized that he had left his wallet at home.
A. To wait B. Have waited C. Having waited D. To have waited
11. Linda worked for the Minnesota Manufacturing and Mining Company, ________ as 3M.
A. knowing B. known C. being known D. to be known
12. Sarah, hurry up. I’m afraid you can’t have time to ________ before the party.
A. get changed B. get change C. get changing D. get to change
13. ________ by the beauty of nature, the girl from London decided to stay another two days off the farm.
A. Attracting B. Attracted C. To be attracted D. Having attracted
14. I don’t know whether you happen ________ , but I’m going to study in the U. S. A. this September.
A. to be heard B. to be hearing C. to hear D. to have heard
15. The news reporters hurried to the airport, only ________ the film stars had left.
A. to tell B. to be told C. telling D. told
16. Having been ill in bed for nearly a month, he had a hard time ________ the exam.
A. pass B. to pass C. passed D. passing
17. ________ with the size of the whole earth, the biggest ocean doesn’t seem big at all.
A. Compare B. When comparing C. Comparing D. When compared
18. ________ the programme, they have to stay there for another two weeks.
A. Not completing B. Not completed
C. Not having completed D. Having not completed
19. If you are planning to spend your money having fun this week, better ________ it—you’ve got some big bills coming.
A. forget B. forgot C. forgetting D. to forget
20. According to a recent U. S. survey, children spend up to 25 hours a week ________ TV.
A. to watch B. to watching C. watching D. watch
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|