|作者：HLEN 文章来源：www.yygrammar.com 点击数： 更新时间：2008/7/23||
1. Dear me! Just _____ at the time! I _____ no idea it was so late.
A. look, have B. looking, had
C. look, had D. looking, have
2. “What’s his name?” “I _____.”
A. forget B. forgot
C. had forgotten D. am forgetting
3. Your mother _____, however, say that to us that day.
A. does B. did C. is doing D. was doing
4. New medicines and instruments ______ every day to extend life.
A. develop B. are being developed
C. are developing D. have developed
5. I _____ your last point — could you say it again?
A. didn’t quite catch B. don’t quite catch
C. hadn’t quite caught D. can’t quite catch
6. I feel sure I _____ her before somewhere.
A. was to meet B. have met
C. had met D. would meet
7. They haven’t arrived yet but we _____ them at any moment.
A. are expected B. have expected
C. are expecting D. will expect
8. “I suppose you _____ that report yet?” “I finished it yesterday, as a matter of fact.”
A. didn’t finish B. haven’t finished
C. hadn’t finished D. wasn’t finishing
9. “When he _____ is not known yet.” “But when he ____, he will be warmly welcomed.”
A. comes, comes B. will come, will come
C. comes, will come D. will come, comes
10. The bridge, which _____ 1688, needs repairing.
A. is dated from B. was dated from
C. dates from D. dated from
11. I had hoped to see her off at the station, but I _____ too busy.
A. was B. had been
C. would be D. would have been
12. You _____ your turn so you’ll have to wait.
A. will miss B. have missed
C. are missing D. had missed
13. I left my pen on the desk and now it’s gone; who _____ it?
A. took B. has taken
C. will take D. had taken
14. You’ll never guess who I met today — my old teacher! We _____ for 20 years.
A. don’t meet B. haven’t met
C. hadn’t met D. couldn’t meet
15. I think you must be mistaken about seeing him at the theatre; I’m sure he _____ abroad all week.
A. is B. was
C. has been D. had been
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|