|作者：hmyy 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2008/7/10||
1. I told Sally how to get here, but perhaps I _______ for her.
A. had to write it out B. must have written it out
C. should have written it out D. ought to write it out
2. —There were already five people in the car but they managed to take me as well.
—It _______ a comfortable journey.
A. can’t be B. shouldn’t be
C. mustn’t have been D. couldn’t have been
3. It’s nearly seven o’clock. Jack _______ be here at any moment.
A. must B. need C. should D. can
4. Johnny, you _______ play with the knife, you _______ hurt yourself.
A. won’t; can’t B. mustn’t; may
C. shouldn’t; must D. can’t; shouldn’t
5. The fire spread through the hotel very quickly but everyone _______ get out.
A. had to B. would C. could D. was able to
6. —When can I come for the photos? I need them tomorrow afternoon.
—They _______ be ready by 12:00.
A. can B. should C. might D. need
7. —I stayed at a hotel while in New York.
—Oh, did you? You _______ with Barbara.
A. could have stayed B. could stay
C. would stay D. must have stayed
8. —Are you coming to Jeff’s party?
—I’m not sure. I _______ go to the concert instead.
A. must B. would C. should D. might
9. I was really anxious about you. You _______ home without a word.
A. mustn’t leave B. shouldn’t have left
C. couldn’t have left D. needn’t leave
10. —Is John coming by train?
—He should, but he _______ not. He likes driving his car.
A. must B. can C. need D. may
11. A left-luggage office is a place where bags _______ be left for a short time, especially at a railway station.
A. should B. can C. must D. will
12. I wonder how he _______ that to the teacher.
A. dare to say B. dare saying
C. not dare say D. dared say
13. When he was there, he _______ go to that coffee shop at the corner after work every day.
A. would B. should C. had better D. might
14. It has been announced that candidates _______ remain in their seats until all the papers have been collected.
A. can B. will C. may D. shall
15. How _______ you say that you really understand the whole story if you have covered only a part of the article?
A. can B. must C. need D. may
16. —I hear you’ve got a set of valuable Australian coin. _______ I have a look?
A. Do B. May C. Shall D. Should
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|