|作者：hmyy 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2008/7/10||
1. —Your phone number again? I _______ quite catch it.
A. didn’t B. couldn’t C. don’t D. can’t
2. —Can I help you, sir?
—Yes. I bought this radio here yesterday, but it _______.
A. didn’t work B. won’t work C. can’t work D. doesn’t work
3. Helen _______ her keys in the office so she had to wait until her husband _______ home.
A. has left; comes B. left; had come
C. had left; came D. had left; would come
4. —_______ my glasses?
—Yes, I saw them on your bed a minute ago.
A. Do you see B. Had you see
C. Would you see D. Have you seen
5. I first met Lisa three years ago. She _______ at a radio shop at that time.
A. has worked B. was working
C. had been working D. had worked
6. —Is this raincoat yours?
—No, mine _______ there behind the door.
A. is hanging B. has hung C. hangs D. hung
7. —Alice, why didn’t you come yesterday?
—I _______, but I had an unexpected visitor.
A. had B. would C. was going to D. did
8. —Who is Jerry Cooper?
—_______? I saw you shaking hands with him at the meeting.
A. Don’t you meet him yet B. Hadn’t you met him yet
C. Didn’t you meet him yet D. Haven’t you met him yet
9. —Hi, Tracy, you look tired.
—I am tired. I _______ the living room all day.
A. painted B. had painted
C. have been painting D. have painted
10. —Nancy is not coming tonight.
—But she _______!
A. promises B. promised C. will promise D. had promised
11. Shirley _______ a book about China last year but I don’t know whether she has finished it.
A. has written B. wrote C. had written D. was writing
12. —Hey, look where you are going!
—Oh, I’m terribly sorry. _______.
A. I’m not noticing B. I wasn’t noticing
C. I haven’t noticed D. I don’t notice
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|