|作者：莉 莉 文章来源：www.yygrammar.com 点击数： 更新时间：2008/6/1||
1. Norway is one of ________ European countries with a large land area than Britain, Ireland or Italy.
A. as big B. the biggest C. so big D. the bigger
2. Five of Henry’s children were at the wedding party, including ________ , Daniel.
A. an oldest one B. the oldest one C. the old one D. an old one
3. —Can Li Hua help me with my English?
—I regret to tell you her English is ________ yours.
A. as good as B. no more than C. not better than D. as much as
4. I can’t pay ________ as he asked for.
A. a as high price B. as a high price C. as high price D. as high a price
5. —Are you satisfied with Jack’s job?
—Not in the least. It couldn’t be ________ .
A. so bad B. any worse C. much better D. the best
6. — What does the model plane look like?
—Well, the wings of the plane are ________ of its body.
A. more than the length twice B. twice more than the length
C. more than twice the length D. more twice than the length
7. It was ________ that both my son and my daughter couldn’t put it down.
A. such interesting a book B. so interesting a book
C. a such interesting book D. so an interesting book
8. Miss Langham arm in arm with Mr Peabody —— ________ sight!
A. how astonishing a B. so an astonishing
C. what astonishing a D. such an astonishing
9. During the ________ , he enjoyed a good primary education.
A. first few happy years abroad B. first happy few years abroad
C. happy first few abroad years D. first abroad few happy years
10. In the 27 th Olympic Games, Liu Hongyu was supposed to win the gold medal in jogging; she failed to, ________ .
A. yet B. though C. although D. anyway
12. Don’t worry about me. I’ll forget it ________ .
A. for long B. sooner C. any longer D. in time
13. —Would you like some wine?
—I don’t drink wine as a rule, but I don’t mind a glass ________ .
A. at any time B. once in a while C. more or less D. all the time
14. —Do you think the weather is good enough for a camp?
—You couldn’t hope for ________ at this time of the year.
A. a nice day B. the nice day C. a nicer day D. the nicest day
15. The guests are ________ friends of the film star.
A. mostly B. almost C. at most D. most of all
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|