|作者：龙 楠 文章来源：www.yygrammar.com 点击数： 更新时间：2008/5/21||
46. I don’t understand how you got a ticket. I always ________ you ________ a careful driver.
A. think; are B. am thinking; are
C. thought; were D. think; were
47. I really ought to go on a diet。I ________ on so much weight since I gave up jogging.
A. put B. am putting
C. have put D. had put
48. We ________ to go skiing tomorrow，but there’s no snow，so we’ll just stay home instead。
A. are going B. were going
C. will go D. would go
49. At the time of the earthquake Jeff was still in his office. He ________ to finish a project before he left for the day.
A. has tried B. had tried
C. has been trying D. had been trying
50. The student didn’t pay any attention to the lecture; he ________ of something else.
A. thought B. had thought
C. would think D. was thinking
51. —Such a mistake could have been avoided.
—Unfortunately, he ________ the mistake again and again.
A. repeated B. would repeat
C. had repeated D. would have repeated
52. —Did you find the missing couple in the mountain yesterday?
—No, but we ________ to get in touch with them ever since.
A. have tried B. have been trying
C. had tried D. had been trying
53. I would have come sooner but I ________ that they were waiting.
A. haven’t known B. hadn’t known
C. don’t know D. didn’t know
54. －Oh, it’s you, Steve! I ________ you.
－No surprising. I’ve just had my hair cut. (from www.yygrammar.com)
A. don’t recognize B. haven’t recognized
C. didn’t recognize D. hadn’t recognized
55. I’m glad to see that you ________ a lot of progress since I ________ you last.
A. will make; have met B. have been making; met
C. had made; met D. have made; meeting
56. －Have you finished your composition already?
－Yes. I ________ it in twenty minutes.
A. have finished B. finished
C. will finish D. had finished
57. Once a programme ________ put into a computer, it ________ accordingly.
A. is; acts B. is being; is acting
C. has been; will act D. will be; acts
58. —What place is it?
—Haven’t you seen that we ________ back where we ________ ?
A. were；had been B. are；were
C. were；have been D. are；had been
59. —Didn’t the guard see him breaking into the bank?
—No, he ________ in the other direction.
A. was looking B. had looked
C. looked D. is looking
60. —Have you persuaded him?
—Yes. After some hours of discussion, I ________ to reason him in accepting the new plan.
A. had managed B. would manage
C. have managed D. managed
61. —I suppose the young beautiful actress is about 20 years old.
— ________ ! She is still a college student.
A. You guess it B. You guessed it
C. You have it guessed D. You’re guessing it
62. －The enemy spy was found at last. －Really? Where ________ himself?
A. had he hidden B. did he hide
C. has he hidden D. was he hidden
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|