|作者：龙 楠 文章来源：www.yygrammar.com 点击数： 更新时间：2008/5/21||
31. A short time before she ________ , the old lady ________ a will, leaving all her money to her brother.
A. died; has written B. has died; wrote
C. had died; wrote D. died; had written(from www.yygrammar.com)
32. — Kate doesn’t look very well. What’s wrong with her?
— She has a headache because she ________ too long; she ought to stop work.
A. has been reading B. had read
C. is reading D. was reading
33. As time ________ on, Sally began to wonder if Bruce ________ Bilks’new poem called Tabled’Hute.
A. has gone; had read B. went; has read
C. goes; has read D. went; had read
34. —Mike, do you know who wanted me on the phone?
—Sorry. I don’t know. I ________ a bath in the bathroom.
A. have had B. was having
C. had D. am having
35. —Could you tell me how your father usually goes to work?
—Yes. If it is fine, he ________ to his office.
A. will walk B. will go on foot
C. walks D. would go on foot
36. — I called you at ten, but there was no reply.
—Oh, that was probably when I ________ a shower.
A. am taking B. took
C. were to take D. was taking
37. — Have you ever worked with a tape recorder?
— I ________ it a lot when I was studying French in school.
A. used B. was used
C. have used D. had used
38. —You must have met him the other day. —Oh, no, I ________ .
A. hadn’t B. mustn’t
C. haven’t D. didn’t
39. —Which flight ________ ? —I want to catch the 13:00.
A. you are to catch B. are you catching
C. do you catch D. have you caught
40. —Excuse me, sir. Would you do me a favor?
—Of course. What is it?
—I ________ if you could tell me how to fill out this form.
A. had wondered B. was wondering
C. would wonder D. did wonder
41. How can I ever concentrate (集中精力) if you ________ continually ________ me with silly questions?
A. have…interrupted B. had interrupted
C. are…interrupting D. were…interrupting
42. —I bought this shirt for 35 yuan yesterday.
—It’s on sale today for only 29. You should have waited.
—Oh, really? But how ________ I know?
A. would B. can
C. did D. do
43. —Will you go now? (from www.yygrammar.com)
—Not until I ________ my experiments.
A. will finish B. have finished
C. will have finished D. had finished
44. —Look! Someone has spilt coffee on the carpet.
—Well, it ________ me.
A. isn’t B. hasn’t been
C. hadn’t been D. wasn’t
45. —Did you enjoy your holiday?
—Yes, it’s the best holiday I ________ these years.
A. had B. have had
C. had had D. would have
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|