|作者：陈根花 文章来源：本站原创 点击数： 更新时间：2008/5/16||
21. We first met on a train in 2000. We both felt immediately that we ______ each other for years.
A. knew B. have known C. had known D. know
22. The moment I got home, I found I ______ my jacket on the playground.
A. had left B. left C. have left D. was leaving
23. Mary went to the box office at lunchtime, but all the tickets ______ out.
A. would sell B. had sold C. have sold D. was selling
分析：B。句意为：玛丽午餐时间去售票处，但所有的票都已售罄。很显然，票在玛丽到达前已售完，属于过去的过去，故用过去完成时。又如：I finally had to sell the car, but it had served its turn. 我最后只好把汽车卖了，不过也算是物尽其用了。
24. John was given the same suitcase his father and grandfather ______ with them to school.
A. took B. had taken C. were taking D. would take
25. She stared at the painting, wondering where she ______ it.
A. saw B. has seen C. sees D. had seen
26. —Were you surprised by the ending of the film?
—No, I ______ the book, so I already knew the story.
A. was reading B. had read C. am reading D. have read
分析：B。由于问句中用的时态是一般过去时(were)，说明对话双方是在谈论一部过去看过的电影；而根据so I already knew the story（所以我已经知道故事情节了）可知，说话者“看这本书”应该是在“看电影”之前，故用过去完成时。
27. It took me a long time before I was able to fully appreciate what they ______ for me.
A. had done B. did C. would do D. were doing
28. I was just going to cut my rose bushes but someone ______ it. Was it you?
A. has done B. had done C. would do D. will do
分析：B。根据句意可知，“有人给玫瑰剪枝”发生在“我去给玫瑰剪枝”之前，而“我去给玫瑰剪枝”用的是I was just going to cut my rose…这样的过去时态，故“有人给玫瑰剪枝”发生在这一过去时间之前，也就是“过去的过去”，故用过去完成时。
29. —Peter, where did you guys go for the summer vacation?
—We ______ busy with our work for months, so we went to the beach to relax ourselves.
A. were B. have been C. had been D. will be
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|