|作者：admin 文章来源：英语语法网 点击数： 更新时间：2008/4/23||
1. Few people would agree with this, ______?
A. did they B. would they
C. didn’t they D. wouldn’t they
2. Nobody need be afraid of catching the disease, ______?
A. do they B. need they
C. don’t they D. needn’t they
3. The police must have known all about this, ______?
A. must it B. must they
C. have they D. has it
4. I think it’s high time that she made up her mind, ______?
A. don’t I B. isn’t it
C. didn’t she D. hasn’t it
5. If you want help, let me know, ______?
A. can I B. do you
C. will I D. will you
6. It’s cheap. I don’t suppose he cares, ______?
A. is it B. do I
C. does he D. does it
7. “He’s selfish. I don’t like him, ____?” “No, I don’t at all.”
A. do I B. do you
C. don’t I D. does she
8. “I think the teacher is wrong, _____?” “No, I don’t think so.”
A. don’t you B. don’t I
C. doesn’t he D. doesn’t she
9. I dare not go out after dark. Let us go together, ______?
A. will you B. shall we
C. can you D. can we
10. There are times when such things are necessary, ______?
A. are there B. aren’t there
C. are they D. aren’t they
1—5 BBCBD 6—10 CBABB
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|