|作者：admin 文章来源：英语语法网 点击数： 更新时间：2008/4/22||
13. She made a note of it _____ she might forget.
A. so that B. in order that
C. if D. in case
14. The fire went on for quite some time _____ it was brought under control.
A. when B. since
C. after D. before
15. They sat down opposite each other, but it was some moments _____ they spoke.
A. after B. before
C. since D. when
16. _____ the government agrees to give extra money , the theatre will have to close.
A. Until B. Unless
C. Since D. While
17. ______ I suggest, he always disagrees.
A. However B. Whatever
C. Whichever D. Whoever
18. Their country has plenty of oil, _____ ours has none.
A. while B. when
C. unless D. since
19. “______when do the pubs stay open?” “About midnight.”
A. Since B. Before
C. Until D. After
20. ______ I understand what you say, I can’t agree with you.
A. Since B. Because
C. If D. While
21. You should let your children play ______ you can see them.
A. where B. when
C. in which D. that
22. They kept trying _____ they must have known it was hopeless.
A. if B. because
C. when D. where
23. _____ you are at home alone, please don’t leave the door open.
A. While B. As
C. Before D. How
1—5 DDBDA 6—10 CBBCA 11—15 CBDDB
16—20 BBACD 21—23 ACA (from www.yygrammar.com)
|| 网站地图 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录|